Monday 7 April 2014

Perfect Skin Everyday

I have always been very lucky with my skin, breakouts were very few & far between, didn't suffer from an oily t-zone & looking at my mum, I'm not going to suffer to badly with wrinkles.......

That was all written past tense, pre baby, pre working mummy, pre saving money!! I didn't work for the first 2 years of "little miss" being in the world so things had to change. I couldn't spend as much on my skincare & it eventually took its toll. My skin became very oily & I wouldn't go a day without a huge spot/zit protruding on forehead, cheek, chin etc...

Prior to maternity leave I was using Estée Lauder & there was no way I was entertaining the subject of asking my husband for the money to carry on with that regime..... I tried Avon, Tesco,  even resorting to using "little miss's" baby lotion as a moisturiser but nothing was helping. So when I decided to go back to work I made a pledge that I would resolve my skin issues without breaking the bank!!

It took me 6 months after starting my business to find the time to start researching skincare regimes. Pre mummy, I would walk into a department store, find the shiniest counter that smelt the best & spend without thinking. Not now, I needed something that would work, keep working but wouldn't leave me feeling guilty about spending money on me.

I did internet searching, asking friends & family but it was a shopping channel where I found my perfect skincare.
Liz Earle skincare essentials regime has completely changed my skin & me. Cleanse & Polish is described as the hero product for Liz Earle, it is very easy to use & the results are amazing. My skin has never looked better & I can now walk out my house without makeup on. It isn't the cheapest on the market but at £43 for the 3 piece it has great results & lasts me a month. I understand some peoples budgets will not be as big but I have worked out I'm spending less on makeup to cover up, when wearing makeup I don't need to touch up as it's not falling off as my skin isn't getting greasy & I find myself not wearing makeup as I'm so proud of how fresh & clean my skin looks.

Unlike so many different regimes all you need to decide on is the moisturiser, the cleanse & polish & instant boost skin tonic are made for all skin types. I use the light moisturiser as I don't want a heavy one to make my skin greasy again, to be honest though don't think it would happen.

When ordering directly from Liz Earle you will regularly get free p&p, extra free gifts & always a 30ml tube of cleanse & polish (mine is in my shower & great to take away).

30plusmummy x

No comments:

Post a Comment