Monday 7 April 2014

About Me, He & She

I am 30plusmummy, a 30 something mummy to one "little miss" & wife to "mr".

 I am more than a mummy but there is nothing I want to do better or nothing I want to do more. "Little miss" is 3, not long started anti pre-school & makes me smile everyday. Being a mummy isn't the easiest job but as cliche as it can possible get it does have to be the most rewarding. Talking about work, I run my own childcare service, just when I think I have seen it all & worked out how to deal with it, something new always happens when I least expect it. I am always looking for a great way to lose weight, without too much effort. Enjoy the internal pursuit of looking young & staying young.

Finally I have one other job, my marriage. 6 years strong but it can be work, not always hard work though!! "Mr" is the greatest dad, does everything for his family & puts "little miss" & I first, always. I love him more everyday & appreciate everything he is & does.


Whatever I write is not meant to upset, hurt or annoy......it's just my opinion, my view & my crazy hormones having a moan.

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing.

30plusmummy x

No comments:

Post a Comment