Monday 7 April 2014

New Diet Craze

I am constantly on the hunt for an easy way to lose weight. I'm not lazy nor am I really struggling to find time but I am someone who gets bored very easily & if I don't see results quickly I become very disheartened. I do find I become obsessive over not losing weight, so I will go from one extreme to the other. Over eating to not eating at all, you would think by the age of 30 I would fully understand that this is not good for my health.

Anyway, I walk everywhere, I do eat fruit & veg everyday but I always find the easy option of getting  junk food too appealing. I find gym fees to expensive so I have a couple of fitness DVDs I will resort to if I'm needing to tone up. But recently I have really let all this slip. When I mean slip up, I mean landslide, this is the heaviest I have ever been (10st 6lbs), which for my height means I am overweight & really should lose 2 stone to get back in track.

So back to the new diet craze "Raspberry Ketones", if it's good enough for Jessica Simpson, BeyoncĂ© & Kim Kardashian it sure as hell is good enough for me. The idea & main purpose of raspberry ketones differ depending in which brand you choose. I have chosen "Forza Raspberry K2", available to buy from Superdrug, £23.00 for 90 capsules (1 month supply).

This is a food supplement not a replacement. I have been eating slightly differently to normal, making a conscious effort to eat sensibly & choosing healthier options than I normally would. I haven't increased my exercise but with this extra caffeine running through me, I've found I will keep going instead of sitting down. Raspberry ketones have the ability to aid fat burning, increase metabolic rate & aid weight lose. I have found though I am experiencing some side effects but the same I would experience if I drink a cup of coffee!! I get the shakes & feel a bit nauseous, but if I take these with food I feel so much better.

I will weigh myself  very week for a month & decide if carry in with these will be beneficial or if I should just eat better & exercise more. Wish me luck!!

30plusmummy x

No comments:

Post a Comment